Date of entry into force: 1 December 2017
The terms of this agreement (the "User agreement") govern the relationship between you and tastydota.com/en, (hereinafter -
"tastydota.com/en" or "we") regarding your use of the website tastydota.com/en ("Service").
1. Prior to give the accessing or using the Service, including browsing any of the sites tastydota.com/en in the "Internet"
or doing a purchase, you must agree to this User agreement. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the
service, you confirm that you are of full legal age and that you understand and agree to this User agreement. If you
access the service through a social networking site ("SNS") such as VK, as well as through the Steam platform, you
agree to abide by its terms and conditions or the User agreement, as well as this User agreement.
2. BY INSTALLING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO
NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE. THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS VOID WHERE
PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. License to use the Service.
1. License to use the service is provided as limited. Based on your consent and continued compliance with this User
agreement and the relevant policies of tastydota.com/en, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable,
non-sublicensable, revocable license subject to the limitations below to access and use the service for your
personal non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
2. Exclusive right.
All rights, title and interest to the service are owned by tastydota.com/en. The trademarks used are owned by its
- User account
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE
ACCOUNT, AND IN ADDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF THE ACCOUNT AT THE MOMENT AND
IN THE FUTURE (WITH NO TIME LIMIT) BELONG TO tastydota.com/en
- Virtual items
tastydota.com/en has exclusive rights to all content used in the Service. Notwithstanding any provision to the
contrary, you agree that you have no exclusive right or title to any content that is contained in the Service
including the virtual items or virtual currency used in or resulting from the Service, regardless of whether it
is earned from the sale of the item or purchased from tastydota.com/en, as well as other objects associated with the
Account or related to the Service.
3. Pay and conditions of purchase
- As part of the Service, you may purchase a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable, exclusive,
non-sublicensable license to use the digital objects:(a) "virtual currency", including but not limited
to virtual money expressed as a balance on the site, which is intended for Use on the service.
- All transferable licenses for the purchased virtual currency available extraterritorially (worldwide)
for the entire period of use of exclusive rights in accordance with legislation of the applicable law,
unless otherwise specified in the terms of the acquisition of such virtual currencies.
- Except as expressly permitted by the Service, you may not sell, repay or otherwise dispose of the
Virtual currency to any person or entity, including without limitation tastydota.com/en other users and any
- ALL PURCHASES AND REPAY OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY FROM THIRD PARTIES MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND
- Providing Virtual currency for using on tastydota.com/en is a Service that begins immediately upon acceptance
of your purchase on tastydota.com/en. Services within the framework of this service are recognized as fully
rendered from the moment of providing you with a Virtual currency.
- Making payment
You agree to pay any and all fees and applicable taxes, Bank charges and other third party payment services,
whether on your side or on the side of anyone who uses your registered account.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT tastydota.com/en HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE A REFUND ON ANY BASIS, AND THAT YOU CANNOT RECEIVE
MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL CURRENCY WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH
CLOSURE IS VOLUNTARY OR NOT.
4. Service Update
You understand that the Service is developing. tastydota.com/en may require you to accept updates of the service. You
acknowledge and agree that tastydota.com/en can update the Service by notifying you or without making such
5. Dispute resolution and applicable law
- When it comes to dispute between you and tastydota.com/en, we strongly recommend that you initially contact our
- Any dispute between you and tastydota.com/en subject to regulation by the law of the Russian Federation, without
regard to conflict of laws rules.
6. Separation of provisions
If any part of this User agreement is found by a competent court to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part,
then only such part of this User agreement, recognized to be invalid or unenforceable, will be considered invalid in
this jurisdiction, and only to the extent that it has been recognized as such, and it will not affect the validity
or enforceability in any aspect and any jurisdiction other parts of this User agreement, which remain in full force